(JOB) Business Development Representative
SalenGo is a global, cloud-based business management platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified online invoicing for businesses, offering an easy to use business suite, catalogs management and real-time reporting. With some of our partners, we develop also a suite to manage catering production. SalenGo allows to use modern SaaS workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device to everyone!
Our Business Development Representative are company ambassadors with a passion for succeeding in our dynamic industry. These key individuals are responsible for account management and strategic sales growth.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement strategies to grow SalenGo’s business,
- Prospect to develop new business partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling,
- Train and assist business partners in products, services, pricing, and operational processes of SalenGo,
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business,
- Travel to call on existing and prospective customers with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts,
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and ultimately close business,
- Represent SalenGo at trade shows, exhibitions, and events,
- Learn, develop and evangelize new ways for SalenGo to differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Acquire in depth knowledge of SalenGo’s service offering, knowledge of current market and market share, competition and strategy to secure competitors’ business
Who You Are And What You Have
You are self-motivated, hard worker with a consistent track record in software sales. You have a sound knowledge of technology. You are most comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere and a fast-growing customer base.
- Bachelor's degree (Bac + 5)
- 4+ years relevant experience in SaaS sales
- Knowledge of and a demonstrated track record developing successful channels for business applications (such as CRM, Helpdesk and Content Management),
- The ability to juggle a variety of complicated tasks, and comfortable working independently with remote support,
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels - in person, on the phone, and via email
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches,
- 100% professional and highly motivated with excellent project and task management skills
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills,
- Confidence, enthusiasm, and self-motivation,
- Able to speak native French, fluent in English.
- Full time position,
- Paris, France,
- Possibility of remote working,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.